Job vacancy - opportunity to join the IFM team
Job Vacancy - September 2017
Due to internal re-organisation we are seeking a personable, professional, conscientious, hardworking individual to join our VIP Personal Lines team. This is a full time, permanent position.
The successful candidates will be able to:
- Deal with clients both face to face and over the telephone and have a confident outgoing personality
- You will have experience with most classes of personal lines insurance and be happy to deal with all aspects of the role as part of a busy team
- You must be able to build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
- In addition you will have strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales and service ethic
- Ideally you will have a background in personal lines insurance for at least a couple of years.
- Knowledge of SSP Pure Broking software would be an advantage though not essential as full training will be given.
- You will possibly be already qualified or be working towards Cert CII qualification or beyond.
We will support your aspirations to study for internationally recognised professional qualifications and other business and soft skills qualifications as part of your training and development plan.
If you grasp the chances on offer, IFM will provide you with a challenging and rewarding career and you will have chance to progress within the firm as your skills develop. We have the highest professional and ethical standards as outlined by our Chartered Status. We are members of the Brokerbility Group of brokers and we are fiercely proud of our standing and reputation within the local business community, the market and among our valued clients.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join a team of bright, enthusiastic, dedicated, professionals. As part of that team your contribution will be fully acknowledged and rewarded.
We look after our staff because we acknowledge it is 'the people' that make any business the success that it is. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including generous holiday allowance, non-contributory pension, death in service life cover, BUPA, Westfield Health plan and Permanent Health Insurance.
Careers - maybe we can help?
If you thinking of starting a career in Insurance or if you have worked in the profession for a number of years and maybe you are seeking a new challenge then get in touch. We are always on the look out for bright, confident individuals with something that little bit extra to offer.
Go on, there is no time like the present, you never know this might just be the opportunity you have been searching for so drop us a line.
If we do have any current vacancies we will publish the details here and via our social media channels.